A risks and consequences after heart surgery term paper will be admirable among the teachers and readers both. Do you know why? Because people are very curious to know about the facts on heart diseases, since it is the most common disease of today’s era. According to estimation, it is declared that about 25.4% of the total deaths in US occur due to heart disease.
A risks and consequences after heart surgery term paper will be the best, if it is written perfectly.
First of all, you should write in your term paper about the conditions in which heart surgery is recommended, these include ischemic heart disease, coronary artery bypass grafting, valvular heart disease, correct congenital heart disease and heart transplantation.
Afterwards, in your risks and consequences after heart surgery term paper, you should try to discuss the general risks of surgery.
- Bleeding: It is the main problem which may occur at the incision site after heart surgery.
- Abnormal heart rhythm: In rare cases after heart surgery a temporary external pacemaker is necessary to maintain heart rhythm.
- Ischemic heart damage: It may also occur when there is damage to heart tissue occur due to lack of blood flow to the heart.
- Blood clots: Sometimes clots may form within and around the heart during heart surgery and cause complication after.
- Stroke: In your risks and consequences after heart surgery term paper, you should mention that these clots that form during heart surgery may cause stroke.
- Blood Loss: In some cases, due to excessive blood loss during heart surgery a transfusion may be necessary.
After discussion of general risks and complications of heart surgery, you should mention some risks which are related to the specific condition like ischemic heart disease, valvular heart disease etc.
In your risks and consequences after heart surgery term paper, you should also mention that these complications may become more problematic, if patient is already suffering from other diseases like hypertension, angina, and diabetes. These risks and complications are also increased in aging.
In the end, I want to mention some important points which must be considered during writing of risks and consequences after heart surgery term paper.
- Don’t use difficult biological terms in your term paper.
- Do write term paper with proper grammar and sentence structure.
- Do proofread your risks and consequences after heart surgery term paper carefully before submission.